It’s time for another fresh batch of weird regulations:
- Public school bans a 3-year old with cerebral palsy from using her walker at school.
- Josh Barro in Forbes: Want to sell an ice cream cake? Just fill our these simple forms.
- Man arrested, jailed for not putting proper siding on his house.
- Israel bans underweight models from ads.
- Some UK schools have banned children from making best friends.
- Canadian radio stations are required to play at least 35 percent Canadian music. Be sure to check out how complicated and uncertain the formula is for determining if music counts as Canadian.