Here’s a fresh batch of regulatory bloopers:
- Flirting is illegal in Haddon, New Jersey. (see § 175-12)
- It is illegal to play cards on the street in Madison, Iowa.
- In Haverbill, Massachusetts, it is illegal for women to wrestle.
- It is a felony for bears to wrestle in Alabama.
- You may now sit outside year-round in Stratford, CT if you like.
- Talk about attention to detail. Massachusetts state law requires gift certificates to be valid for at least 7 years.
- In Florida, it is illegal to release 11 helium balloons per day. 10 is ok, though.
- Adams County, CO requires all male massage parlor workers to wear white shirts and white pants. Transparent clothing is expressly forbidden.